Sunday 12 February 2017

ATC: Miss Piggy's Love

Hello!

It's February and the time to show our love for one another.
I'm always overwhelmed at how kind and supportive the blogging community is, so here is a Valentine ATC I made for everyone who reads my post!


Look at Miss Piggy - isn't she gorgeous?  She comes in a set from Vera Lane Studio called Bacon Bits. I've coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.  The sentiment comes with the digi set.  She has a gelli printed background and a frame from another VLS set called Fun Frames.  Miss Piggy is popped on foam pads.  The hearts on both the frame and Miss Piggy have Glossy Accents to make them shine; and her eyes and crown have some iridescent glitter to make them sparkle.

    

Happy Valentine's Day!
and 
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #243 All You Need Is Love 14/02
Challenge Up Your Life #59 Hearts 16/02
CAGI Challenge Love Is In The Air 17/02
Glitter N' Sparkle #226 Love Is In The Air 19/02
Dis Digi Designs Include An Animal 25/02
Crafty Calendar Challenge Love Is In The Air 01/03



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.