Wednesday 1 February 2017

Gecko Galz: Vintage Valentines

Hello!

Today I'm sharing my project for Gecko Galz
The February challenge theme is 'Vintage Valentines'. 


I made this card:


My background is embossed mirror card matted onto black card.  The image is from Gecko Galz's 'A Rose is a Rose' collage sheet. I distressed the edges and inked with Vintage Photo. I made a mat out of cream card and sandwiched some frayed gauze in between. The pink paper is from the Star Crossed Paper Pack. I added some ivory lace down the left side, attached a raspberry ribbon and adhered some tiny flat-backed pearls. Two charms, a key and a heart, were attached on ribbon with a heart-shaped pearl. The sentiment was computer generated. 

I hope you'll join our 'Vintage Valentine' challenge. The winner gets a whopping $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.

The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product (this can be one of the freebies, so check back through the blog and also look at the freebies on the Pinterest page, or of course you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month.

Please hop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 5 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!

I'll be back on the 26th with more Gecko Galz projects.
  
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Dream Valley Challenges #148 All About Love 04/02
Creative Moments #110 AG/Keep IT Feminine 06/02
Shopping Our Stash #288 Days of Yore 06/02
Tuesday Throwdown #328 Love Notes 06/02
Crop Stop #24 06/02
Mod Squad Challenge Hearts and Flowers 07/02
Create and Inspire challenges #58 AG 09/02 DT FAVOURITE
Crafty Cardmakers Love, Love, Love 12/02
Crazy Challenge #241 Romance
The Card Concept #66 Love & Romance (Photo Inspiration) 13/02
I was inspired by the pink rose and the deep pink/red foil hearts to make a vintage/shabby chic valentine card
Frilly and Funkie Be My Valentine 14/02
Pink and Main Challenges #18 Love 25/02

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open). 
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.