Monday 20 February 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Goldilocks


Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made with a new release from Vera Lane Studio

Goldilocks has arrived! 
And she is fabulous - she comes with a cottage, some trees and a sentiment.


I teamed Goldie with The Three Bears:

 All images were coloured with markers and pencils. The trees and the bear png files were arranged before they were printed. They were fussy cut and arranged on the background which is a gelli plate print. Goldie and the large tree are popped on foam pads to add some dimension. Glossy Accents were added to the bears noses and to Goldie's eyes. White gel pen dots form a border.

      

 Goldielocks                                    The Three Bears

  
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Simply Papercrafts For All Occasions #43 AG 23/02
Angies Digital Stamps #6 AG 24/02
Di's Digi Designs Challenge Include an Animal 24/02
Crafting With An Attitude #24 AG 26/02
Craft Rocket Challenges #33 AG 27/02
Crafty Creations Challenges #335 AG 28/02
The Crafty Addicts #33 AG 28/02
Corrosive Challenges AG 05/03


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.