Wednesday 1 February 2017

Crafts Galore Encore: Surprise!

Hello!


The start of a new month means a brand new challenge at 
Crafts Galore Encore
  


The theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Kenny K Stamps.



I used an image called Big Surprise and created this card:



I love the retro feel to this stamp and I love pop art, so the comic-style, Lichtenstein-like image is just perfect for me. I coloured the image with alcohol markers, choosing primary colours to fit the style. The speech bubble was computer generated, fussy cut and mounted on foam pads. The image block was matted onto black card and attached on to the spotty background paper on foam pads.

I hope you'll pop to over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 
We'd love to see your creations. 
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Penny's Challenges #314 AG 06/02
Creative Moments #110 AG Make it Feminine 06/02
TTCRD AG (Week 31 Jan) 07/02
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #155 AG 08/02
Create and Inspire challenges #58 AG 09/02 DT Favourite

Inspiration Destination #121 AG 14/02
Crafty Creations Challenges AG 14/02
Classic Design Team Challenge Feb 25/02
Crafting By Designs AG 25/02
The Crafty Addicts #33 AG 28/02


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.