Today I'm sharing the beautiful new release from Vera Lane Studio - it's called Pearl and Vidalia and features two new, adorable, quirky characters!
I chose to use Pearl as my image and decided to create a second Pearl in mirror image so that they could face each other. As usual, I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. I made the background with an embossing folder. Firstly, I stamped with clear embossing powder, then heat set it and then I added some distress oxides to the inside of the embossing folder and stamped with it. I love the effect! I inked the background in black ink and matted it onto some green card, also edged in black ink. The two Pearls are popped on foam pads and grounded with some washi tape.
* Angie's Digital Stamps #20 AG 26/05 TOP 3
* Dream Valley #179 Summer Colours 26/05
* Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1820 AG 28/05
* Artistic Inspirations #200 AG 28/05 DT Favourite
Dragonfly Dreams Here Comes the Girls 29/05
* Love2Create #8 AG Mixed Media 30/05
* Corrosive Challenge AG May 31/05
* Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #82 AG 02/06
I'd really love some feedback :)
I read and appreciate all your comments.
To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).