Saturday 1 September 2018

Gecko Galz: Putting on the Ritz


Hello!

Another new month bring a new challenge over at the Gecko Galz blog.

The theme this month is Putting on the Ritz. We'd love you to play along and show us your crafty makes using at least one product from Gecko Galz.

My first project is a card:


The lovely image is from The Cat's Meow collage sheet. My card topper is made of three images, fussy cut and layered or decoupaged for dimension. I added ink around the edges of each images layer so that they would stand out a little better.  I added some glitter to the girl's tiara. 
The mats are black glitter paper and the the background paper is from the In Marble Halls paper pack. The sentiment is from my all time favourite collage set - Charming Words.
 I added some bling around the edges.


My second project is a pair of Artist Trading Coins:



ATCoins are basically round ATCs and they measure 2.5 inches in diameter. They have become a new collectible!


Both images are from the Cat's Meow Collage Sheet and the paper is from In Marble Halls. I added Glossy Accents to the ladies earrings for some shine.  I adhered some sequin waste trim across my coin and inked the edge in black. I also added a flower sequin and placed a gem in it's centre as embellishment. The words are Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers which I drew around with white Posca pen



That's all from me for now!



I hope you'll join our Putting on the Ritz challenge where the Winner will get 
$25 shopping spree 
at the Gecko Galz shop.

The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product ...
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the $1 Wednesday deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!

I'll be back on the 12th with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:

***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Card
A Bit More Time to Craft #75 AG 14/09
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #89 AG 15/09 (#1)
Creates and Makes #24 AG 23/09 (#1)
A Perfect Time To Craft #9 AG 27/09 (#1)
Papercraft Challenge #10 AG 29/09
Crafty Girls #50 AG JFF 30/09

ATCoins
Lil Red Wagon #461 Old or New Trends 04/09
Collaged Artist Trading Coins - New Trend
4 Crafty Chicks #418 AG 05/09
Creative Crafters #7 AG 08/09
Love to Craft #26 AG 30/09
613 Avenue Create #213 AG 05/10 (1/8)

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.