Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I would like to share a card I made.
I used several sets to create my autumnal scene. The fox is from Foxes, The rabbit is from Doodle Bunnies, the trees are from Goldilocks (available on request) whilst the flowers are from Helga's Hedgehog. The sun is from a new set called Sunflower and the black and white strips are from Borders (also available on request). I coloured all the images with Copics and fussy cut them. I added some white lines and dots using a Posca pen and ran around the edge of the cut images with a black marker to conceal any irregularities.
The background was made by applying Distress Oxides with a baby wipe. I used Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo for the ground and Fossilised Amber, Spiced Pumpkin and Fired Brick for the sky. I added some stamping around the edges and some black and white paint splatters. I inked around the edges with Fired Brick and finished by running a blending tool around the cut edge with Ranger black ink.
Most of the images were glued directly onto the background, but I popped the fox and the rabbit on foam pads for some dimension.
I decided to add a sentiment from the September set and outlined it with black fine liner. The little bird is from Birdy.
Foxes Doodle Bunnies Helga's Hedgehog
That's all from me for today.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #89 AG 15/09 (#2)
*Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1836 AG 16/09 Honourable Mention
* Artistic Inspirations #206 AG 16/09
* Colour Crazy #36 AG 21/09 (#1)
* Di's Digi Designs Happy Fall Y'All 21/09 (#1)
* Classic Design Team Challenge #09 AG 27/09 (#2)
* We Love 2 Create #12 AG 26/09 (#1)
* Fabrika Fantasy #24 Autumn 27/09 (#3)
* Morgan's Artworld #09 AG 27/09 (#2)
* Scrap From Your Heart #25 Autumn Colours 28/09 (#2)
* Corrosive Challenges #9 AG 30/09
* Ellibelle's Corner Sept: Signs of Autumn 30/10 (#1) TOP 3
* Brown Sugar #282 AG 02/10
I'd really love some feedback :)
I read and appreciate all your comments.
To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).