Sunday 2 September 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Welcome Fall ATC


Hello!

September is here and autumn is in the air!

Over at the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group I am hosting this month's ATC swap and I've chosen the theme Fall.

Here is my first ATC for the swap.

I love the colours of Autumn and tried to recreate them in a little scene depicting the Fall season.


I used Helga's Hedgehog as the main image set and added elements from Woodland Props (tree stump, bird), September (leaves) and The Foxes (acorns).
All images were coloured with Copics and fussy cut.
The background is white card which was coloured with Distress inks then dry embossed with a tree bark embossing folder. I blended Vintage Photo Distress Ink over the tree barks and inked around the edges.
Helga and the hedgehog are popped on foam pads for dimension whilst the leaves were curled and glued down just in the centre, so they appear in 3D. The acorns, tree stump and the bird are glued directly to the background.
I printed the words and cut them into strips and, once in place, I outlined them with black fine-liner pen.

Helga's Hedgehog                      Woodland Props       
                

 September                      The Foxes
              

That's all from me for today.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner #173 AG 11/09
As You Like It Favourite non-card project & why 12/09
I love creating ATCs - they are a tiny canvas to work and experiment upon and they become mini masterpieces. The best part, though, is swapping with other paper crafters!
Alphabet Challenge L is for Leaves 12/09
Fabrika Fantasy #24 Autumn 27/09 (#1)
Crafty Animals #18 AG 27//09
Dragonfly Dreams AG 27/09
Scrap From Your Heart #25 Autumn Colours 28/09 (#1)
Crafters Castle #09 AG/Fall 30/09 
Animal Friends September In The Forest 30/09
613 Avenue Create #213 AG 05/10 (2/8) add

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

1 comment:

  1. A really cute image. I love he rich Autumnal colours - beautiful.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.