Monday 24 September 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Cloud 9


Hello!

At Vera Lane Studio we have a new release. It's the lovely Cloud 9 and this digi set comes with a pre-coloured collage image, a black & white digi stamp and two sentiments.

I used the pre-coloured image for my card:



I sized the image, printed it out and fussy cut it and it was ready to go - super quick and easy! I decided to add some blue to her eyes and a little pink to her lips. My background is made from acrylic paints with some stencilling in the centre and some text stamping along the edges. Black and white paint spatters were added and the edges inked in black.
I made a cloud out of marabou feathers - how lovely that she's floating in the sky! The sentiment was cut into strips and outlined with a black fine liner.



That's all from me for today.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

All Sorts challenge  #486 Water or colour blue 28/09
Jo’s Scrapshack #252 AG 28/09
Crafting from the Heart #221 AG 30/09
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1838 AG 30/09
Everybody Art #432 AG 01/10
Brown Sugar #282 AG 02/10 #3
Corrosive Challenges #9 AG 30/09 #3

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.