Tuesday 22 January 2019

* Gecko Galz: Love


Hello!

Today is my feature day for Gecko Galz.
At the Gecko Galz blog our January Customer Challenge is in full swing and the theme is Love Stories. We would love for you to play along. All that you need to do is create a project using just one Gecko Galz product (there are lots of free digi stamps on the blog).

Here is a card that I made:



I used an image from the True Loves Kiss collage sheet and die cut it with a pierced circle. I added it on top of a fancy circle die cut and used it as a topper. The paper is from my stash and I inked the edges with Vintage Photo. I made some paper flowers by die cutting some of the patterned paper. Again I inked the edges to give them a little more definition and I added some tiny flat back pearls to the flower centres. I also die cut some foliage to go with the flowers. I heat embossed a small wooden heart and the word love with some white sparkle powder.
I think this card would be good as a Valentine's card or as an anniversary or engagement card. There are lots of lovely vintage images on the collage sheet and you can find it by clicking on the link below:

True Loves Kiss


My customer challenge inspiration project below, using another image from True Loves Kiss, was posted on the 1st January and you can see it here. The pink papers I used are from the Heart to Heart Mini Paper Pack.



Heart to Heart mini paper pack:


That's all from me for now!

I hope you'll join our  Love Stories challenge where the Winner will get 
$25 shopping spree 
at the Gecko Galz shop.



The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product ...
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the $1 Super Sunday deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!

I'll be back on the 1st Feb with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:

***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Always Fun #94 Wedding or Anniversary 27/01
Get Creative #76 AG 31/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #98 AG 31/01 
613 Avenue Create #217 AG 01/02 (#2) WINNER
Artistic Inspirations #211 AG 03/02 WINNER

Double Trouble #20 Love is in The Air 03/02
Crafting from the Heart #235 AG 03/02
The Paper Girls #168 Sparkle and Shine 04/02

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful cards Carole! I really love the earthy tones in the top one.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage images and stunning design of your first card particularly.
    So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole your cards are gorgeous. I love those images. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. I especially like the glittery love. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card layout and embellishments, and love the glitter you added...certainly "love is in the air". Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble and since you have met the sparkle and shine please also add to our partner with this challenge, The Paper Girls. You can find the link in our blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and beautiful vintage images--love the die-cuts. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty and just oozing pure romance! I love to see all the details on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.