What's the weather like where you live?
This last week in the UK has been a real mixed bag. We've had snow, rain and now strong winds.
At Vera Lane Studio, Janet released a new digi set last week called Warm and Cosy. It features two sweet girls in their winter coats and two sentiments.
Here is a card I made:
I kept this one simple. I printed the digi larger than usual and coloured her with Copic markers, adding some white highlights with a Posca paint pen. The background is Distress Oxides stamped with an acrylic block. I trimmed the background leaving a white border and mounted it onto a home made blue card base.
A strip of my favourite polka dot washi tape was used to ground my girl and she was popped on foam pads for dimension. The sentiment was cut into strips, inked around the edges and glued directly onto the background.
Pop over to the VLS Etsy shop to see the wonderful collection of quirky characters on sale. Warm and Cosy can be found by clicking on the link below:
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* Crafting With Friends #78 AG 31/01 (#3)
* Pattie's Creations #154 Snowy Days/Nights 31/01* The Happy Craft Challenge AG Jan 31/01 TOP 3
* Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #98 AG 01/02 (#3
* 613 Avenue Create #217 AG 01/02 (#3)
* Dragonfly Dreams AG Jan 01/02
* Crafter's Castle #13 AG 01/02
* Corrosive Challenges #1 AG 02/02 (#2)