Monday 22 March 2021

* AALL & Create: Housewives


 Hello!

Please let me give a warm welcome to Ann Lindsey, my newest follower. So happy to have you come along this journey with me, Ann!

I have a birthday card to share featuring one of the quirky housewives from Janet Klein's AALL & Create stamp set, #406 Housewives and the #405 Doodled Numbers set.

As usual, I coloured my images with Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to the numbers, the polkadots on her dress top and the candles on the cake. The background was made by stamping and Distress Oxides with the #39 Totally Dotty stencil - I love the effect this simple technique gives. I added some tone on tone stamping using the lovely #434 Newsprint Numbers over the background and added darker stamping around the edges, using #404 Visual Ingredients, #434 Newsprint Numbers and #374 Reverse Hexagons.

I added the sentiment which comes with the Doodled Number set and finished with a hand doodled border.


Stamps:

#404 Visual Ingredients
#405 Doodled Numbers
#406 Housewives
#434 Newsprint Numbers
#374 Reverse Hexagons

Stencil:
#39 Totally Dotty
***

To see the stamps, stencils, dies and washi tapes, please visit
A list of stockists can be found here.

You'll find lots of inspiration on the 

That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Perfect Time To Craft March AG 27/03
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2112 AG 28/03
Crafty Sentiments #23 AG 29/03
Try It on Tuesday A Stencil or Two 29/03 
A Bit More Time to Craft #136 AG 29/03
TTCRD AG 30/03
Unicorn Challenge #63 Make it Feminine 30/03 TOP 3
Dream Valley #244 AG 03/04


6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a fantastic birthday card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Feminine" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Just perfect for our stencil challenge! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mix media birthday card. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card - great colours and a wonderful background! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.