Saturday 4 September 2021

* Naughty or Nice 2


 Hello

Today I am sharing another simple card featuring a different quirky Zinski girl. She is one of the five quirky girls in Elena Zinski's stamp set 'Naughty or Nice' which is released by Funky Fossil Designs.


It's really hard to tell if this little one has been naughty or nice! Her expression is adorable and her slightly wonky mouth and lips just make me smile.
She is coloured with Copics and has some glittery wings and a sparkly crown. Her background is Distress Oxides (Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry) over a white heat embossed stamp called Lined Squares, also from Funky Fossil. I grounded my girl with some AALL & Create washi tape (# Wishy Washi)



I gave my fairy girl a low neckline dress - when I've looked at what others have done with her, she has a high neckline. .. oops!
That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Love to Craft #62 AG 30/09
ABMTTC Extra Sept AG 30/09


4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the face and the neckline, the naughty and nice is probably really brought into question lol. Another great make.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.