Thursday 9 September 2021

* Rainbow Blooms

 

Hello

Today I am sharing a double journal page from my large Dylusions journal. 

It is not my original idea, but was an online workshop I took with artist and stamp designer Tracy Scott and it features her beautiful stamp set and stencil available through PaperArtsy..


The background paints are PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic paints. The fussy cut blooms were coloured with watercolour brush pens - some are adhered directly, others are popped on foam.


You can find how to access this recorded workshop, called Rainbow Journal Page, on Tracy's Facebook Page: Tracy Scott: Creative Cafe by clicking on the Guides section.

Here are the products used:

TS047                                    PS211

  

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting Happiness #112 AG 12/09
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #165 AG 19/09
More Mixed Media Sept AG 03/10

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is so bright and cheerful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty, Carole. I love the bright colors and I am sure it must look truly stunning in real life.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, this is an absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very bright and colourful project. looks great. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colours, the flowers really pop, gorgeous work.
    Thank you so much for joining us at More Mixed Media.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.