Monday 6 September 2021

* Path of Positivity: Meditate and Enjoy the Little Moments

 

Hello!

Today is the start of a new Path of Positivity challenge.
The challenge lasts for the month of  September.

This month the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of 
Meditate/Quiet Time.

Prizes this month include:
  • THREE images from Tindaloo, Digi Doodle Stamps, our guest sponsor for this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants. 
  • ONE image (value of $5 or less) from Scribbles Designs, for the post or project that the team deems most inspiring of the bunch based on all qualifying entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.

Our optional theme this month is 
Meditate/Quiet Time.

We all need a bit of time to relax and be ourselves. Meditation is a great way to centre yourself, but simply being quiet and at ease can go a long way in achieving stillness as well. In our stillness we aim to become emotionally calm, focus our attention (being mindful) and be mentally clear. 
Bliss ...
So, this month we would like you to design a project that focuses on Meditation or Quiet Time 
This month let stillness inspiration you.

I regularly practise yoga which always ends with 5 to 10 minutes relaxation and meditation. I absolutely love the classes and find the meditation to be truly beneficial - just clearing the mind of all the constant chatter is so calming and it helps me focus on what is important and what can wait. 

I was lucky to receive the Doodle Flower from Tindaloo. I teamed it with the Bubbly Circle Frame. Doodling and colouring, especially repeated patterns like these, is for me a form of meditation and, if I do it long enough, I find that I go into a zen-like state. I get lost in the rhythm of doodling and experience a feeling of peace and relaxation.  

I made this card:


I used Ecoline Pens to colour the images. I fussy cut around them and arranged the frame onto a background made by stamping with stencils and  Distress Oxides. I arrange the flower in a corner of the frame, leaving space to stamp the sentiment.
I added the circle frame to a kraft background and matted onto a piece of white card that I coloured green to match the frame.




Many thanks to Tindaloo, this month's guest sponsor,


and to Scribbles Designs as the ongoing sponsor of the challenge


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!

The link up is here: Challenge #94 Path of Positivity.


That's all for today! 

I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Use Your Stuff #430 11/09
Crafting Happiness #112 AG 12/09
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2136 AG 12/09
Dream Valley #254 Make it Digital 18/09
Inspiration Station #13 Travelling Autumn Roads 19/09
The colours of the trees leaves were the inspiration for my colour scheme.
Angies Digital Stamps #56 Fall Colours 25/09
Get Creative #105 AG 30/09
Corrosive Challenges #9 AG 30/09

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Carole, this is amazing! So interesting how you find repeated patterns relaxing; I know some find them annoying and others find them stressful. Funny how our brains work! Anyway, love your card with the wonderful colors/coloring and the combination of images! Such a pretty design! Wishing you a rest filled month! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous and I admire your patience. For me, I cannot enjoy these types of images...I just cannot relax long enough. Maybe I should join you in Yoga LOL. Your project is lovely and we thank you for linking up with us at The Inspiration Station! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely project to look at, but not my idea of enjoyable coloring. You card I lovely, the color combinations and choice of kraft background is perfect.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is clear for all to see how the colours in our Inspiration Station picture found their way onto your lovely card. You are so right we do all need to take some me time, relax and breath. It sets us up for what ever life has in store. Thank you for sharing with us and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card . Thanks for sharing with us Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous 🥰! Thank you for your participation at Inspiration Station Blog we hope to see you on our next challenge too!
    Marci - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.