Monday 13 September 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Heart Trinket Box

 

 Hello

It's my Vera Lane Studio DT once again.

This week I decorated a little wooden heart trinket box using the third character from the Crush digi set which was released last week.. I love this little girl!


My image is coloured with Copics and fussy cut. The background is  brayered acrylic paints which have been stamped and heat embossed with Janet's Background Noise stamps from AALL & Create.. I added some gold paint along the edges of the top of the box and some gold splatters. 

The sides of the box are simply covered with AALL & Create washi tape, which is perfectly forgiving as it moulds itself over the hinges of the lid at the back. The top flower washi is Janet's and the bottom black washi is Bipasha's Power Words.

Here are my trinket box and hanging ornament from last week. Both use the Crush digi set.

Crush


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #19 AG 23/09
Crafty Creations #425 AG 30/09
Love to Craft #62 AG 30/09 TOP PICK
Through the Purple Haze #1184 Rounded Corners 30/09
Ally's Angels #50 AG 07/10


4 comments:

  1. A sweet box, Carole! I love how you have such an unmistakable style that shines through no matter what sort of project you make.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love your creations! Very bright and cheerful!!! Thanks for playing with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.