Wednesday 4 May 2022

Frida


 Hello

The challenge at Lost Coast Designs this fortnight is Strong Women

I made this small Frida notecard:


I smooshed, dipped and dabbed Distress Oxides onto white card to make the background.  I then stamped this lovely Woodcut Frida from Lost Coast Designs. I stamped it again onto smooth, white card, fussy cut around Frida and glued it on top. The sentiment is a Small Talk sticker which I think is apt, as Frida was a very strong and brave woman. I matted my piece onto black card and popped it onto a custom made card blank.


That's all for now.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Lost Coast Portal to Creativity #143 Strong Women 14/05

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. wonderful Frida card! your background is so interesting and love this Frida stamp. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I love that woodcut stamp. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. Thanks for playing with the lost caost designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.