Monday 2 May 2022

* Path of Positivity: Precious Friend


 Hello

Welcome to the May Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on celebrating something special about our friends.

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

I chose to make a Polaroid slide depicting some of the character traits of my best friend.


I used a Vera Lane Studio digi stamp called Ground Music and coloured her with Copic markers and Polychromo pencils. I fussy cut her and popped her onto an inky square made by stamping Oxides with a stencil from AALL & Create. I added some white paint spatters and some black stamping around the edges. 
My little cutie is grounded on torn washi tape and she has Tiny Talk sticker sentiments. Below I spelled out 'Precious Friend' using Tiny Type stickers from Tim Holtz.


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #101 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2218 AG 08/05
Cupcake Inspirations #543 Someone Special/Feminine 14/05
A Perfect Time to Craft #5 AG 28/05
Colouring in Scrapland May Emerald Green 05/06
Love to Craft #68 AG 30/06 Top Pick

I'd really love some feedback :)      

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a great collage style card. Your coloring is fabulous too. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this, Carole!! Your green is perfect for our challenge! Great background too. Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.