Monday 9 May 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Miss Dee ATCs

 

Hello

Miss Dee has been around Vera Lane for a while, but has recently become very popular with the AALL & Create stamping community, so Janet, the artist behind her, has created some new digi sets to depict what this no-nonsense, 'tell-it-like-it-is' lady gets up to.

I made a couple of ATCs.

First up is Mama Dee:

She's a hoot ... I wonder what the little girl is thinking :)

I coloured the images with Copics and popped them onto a stencil stamped background made by smooshing ink onto a stencil, spritzing it with water, then stamping it onto white card. I added some white splatters and some stamping in black around the edges using Janet's X or O stamp set. Bipasha's Power Words washi tape acts as grounding for the pair.

Next I have the original Miss Dee:

Her sentiment makes me smile! She, again, is coloured with Copics and has a stencil stamped background with extra stamping around the edges.

Mama Dee                                              Miss Dee

 

That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge AG 12/05 DT Favourite (ANNIE)
Scrapping 4 Fun #212 AG 28/05

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
    Jackie, Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
    Jackie, Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.