Monday 7 November 2022

* Path of Positivity: CAS Floral Greetings


  Hello

Welcome to the November Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on celebrating THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE.

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.
I decided to make a trio of CAS cards as technically they are quite simple to make. However, in real life, I find them rather tricky (probably because I am a messy crafter) and am prone to get inky spots where there shouldn't be any.
It is no secret that I love all things to do with nature, so I chose simple grasses and wild flower stamps from Inkylicious along with simple, yet beautiful and bold sentiments.


The stamping was completed first and I used a stamp platform to make sure the silhouette stamps and words were crisp and black. Next I used torn paper as a mask on two sides of the base so that I could make a strip of colour. I used blending brushes and Distress Inks. The cards were matted onto black card then popped onto a white card base. 

We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #106 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge #636 Stamp Act 09/11
Cupcake Inspirations #556 AG 12/11
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2245 AG 13/11
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. these are very beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards, Carole. Great CAS design and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS cards are perfect! I love the very different looks from the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this trio of cards, they are wonderful! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Best,

    Sweta
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set of cards!!! I LOVE the sentiments you chose. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of cards. Great sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.