Monday 14 November 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Santa's Favourite


 Hello

As we welcome a new week it's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and we have a new release today. It's a Christmas digi set called Santa's Favourite and it feature a cute girl elf and her dachshund as well as two sentiments.

I made a card:


The background was a mono print using Distress Oxides and an acrylic block. I added a little of Janet's AALL & Create 'Background Noise' stamps, using black around the edges to make a frame. The digis were coloured with Copics and Polychromos, then fussy cut and adhered onto washi tape to ground them. I added some chunky white embossing powder, cut the sentiment into strips and adhered them.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

INTASS #146 Christmas Card
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #193 AG 19/11
My Time to Craft Christmas Elves or Gnomes 24/11 TOP 3
Craft Rocket #98 Christmas/inter 27/11
Dragonfly Dreams Christmas 02/12
Ally's Angels #64 Christmas 10/12

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little elf! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card with a great background Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous, festive scene Carols, lovely inky background and the black edging detail really makes the colours pop.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the My Time to Craft Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.