Wednesday 9 November 2022

* Spooktacular Florals


 Hello

I wanted to play in the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity's current challenge which is Spooktacular Florals. 

I made this card:


Normally, I'm not a fan of skulls, but this one from AALL & Create looks friendly enough :)
I stamped her onto white card and fussy cut her, popping her on foam tape for dimension. I made her a wreath of stamped, fussy cut and shaped flowers for her head, adding some glitter to the centres. The smooshed oxide background was inked with black around the edges and then I stamped her a floral background. 
I love this sentiment and thought it fitted Miss Skull nicely.


Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                    
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Lost Coast Portal to Creativity #155 Spooktacular Florals 14/11

   

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeus card, I really love the colors and design.
    Thanks for playing along with the Lost Coast designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love the colors and your background and the sentiment. Great skull stamp too. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this card, only you could make a skull look fabulous :o)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Carole, I love your flowers! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.