Monday 8 May 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Be a Sunflower


 Hello

Today is my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 
I chose to use a recently released digi set called Be a Sunflower.

Here is my project:


Isn't she beautiful! 
This tall legged girl comes in a set with two sunflowers, a set of rocks and two sentiments. I added the grass from the Maui set and a cloud (Beach Love) and a bird (Lovely Garden). I used Copic markers to colour the digi stamps, then fussy cut them. 
The background is card smooshed into various yellow oxide inks. I then stamped and heat embossed using an AALL & Create stamp set from Bipasha. White splatters were added and black ink applied around the edges. The sentiment was cut into strips and adhered with a doodle border.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Fingers #254 AG 18/05
My Time to Craft Monochrome 18/05 
Unicorn Challenge #87 Flowers 27/05
Crafty Calendar Anything but Square 25/05

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo




5 comments:

  1. Fab card Carole. Great sentiment for that image. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to visit your page! Love this! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love that! Such a fun image and a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.