Monday 15 May 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Smoosh Fish

 

Hello

Today is my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 
Janet, has a new digi set release today called 'Smoosh Fish'. There are 5 different fish and 2 party hats - they are so much fun.

I made a set of ATCs:


I coloured the fish with Copic markers and fussy cut them. I gave them Glossy Accent eyes. I also coloured the rocks and seaweed from Ocean Floor. The background was created with PaperArtsy Infusions and Brushos. I applied the colours separately and allowed each to dry a little before applying the next as these photographs show:


 

As a final touch, I added some gold Glimmer Mist and a little gold Nuvo Powder to add some sparkle.
Once dry, some white splatters were applied and the elements adhered. I also added some rock stones for texture. I finished each ATC with a doodle border and added a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker.. 

Here are the individual ATCs:




Smoosh Fish                           Ocean Floor



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Use Your Stuff #484 Use a Technique (Brusho/Infusions background) 27/05
Crafty Calendar  Anything but Square 28/05

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. fantastic and great bg and gorgeous cards Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see what you create and these little ATC's are fab!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, fun and very beautiful! I love these colourful ATCs with the funky fish in their underwater home. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.