Monday 22 May 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Thinking of You

 

Hello

Today is my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 
I chose to use an old digi set called Thinking of You.

Here is my project:


I decided to use a circular format this time. I made a monoprint using my gelli plate with acrylic paints and an AALL & Create stencil designed by Janet. I added some 'Background Noise' stamping and lots of white paint splatters. The images were coloured with Copics and fussy cut. I grounded the girl and flowers with Janet's 'Flower Dance' washi tape and added a sticker sentiment.




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Gem of a Challenge #10 AG 26/05
Allsorts Challenge 729 AG 26/05 Birthday Winner
Perfect Time to Craft #4 AG 27/05
Use Your Stuff #484 Use a Technique (Gelli print background) 27/05
Crafty Calendar  Anything but Square 28/05
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2320 AG 28/05
613 Avenue Create AG/Say it with Flowers 31/05 TOP ROCKER
Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


6 comments:

  1. sweet and beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Carole! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest summer garden scene! I love the images and all the gorgeous color. Thank you for joining the Allsorts 14 year celebration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! wonderful use of colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 14th birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great background and a sweet image too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this, the shape, the colors, it is all awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.