Thursday 6 July 2023

* Gecko Galz: Happy Birthday, Frida


Hello

At the Gecko Galz blog there are free images each month and challenges to enter with super Etsy store voucher prizes. 
This month's free card image is this beautiful lady, who reminded me of Frida Kahlo with her flowers and colourful birds, so I set about making a digital collage using her as my focal image.


I used Gecko Galz digital paper from the Island Girl paper pack for the background. I added a border mask and popped the image on top, also edged with a digital mask. The paint splatters, words and other ephemera are from DigitalScrapbook.com and Raspberry Road Designs.

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.