Monday 24 July 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Aloha


Hello

Once more it is Monday and so it's my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today I have a project using an older digi set called 'Maui': 


How cute are these two squishies enjoying their beach holiday :)
I coloured them with Copics and pencils and made their background from stencils and smooshing, using different colours and textures to simulate a beach background. I added white embossing, some black stamping and loads of paint splatters. There was a lot of fussy cutting, so it's good job I don't mind that! 
Here are squishy close ups:




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge July AG 27/07
Daisy Chain Challenge #76 Summertime 28/07
Lets Create and Craft #197 Add Flowers 31/07
Rabisco Challenge 47 AG 31/07 Top 3
*The Crafting Challenge Summertime 31/07
A Place to Start July Life's A Beach 03/08 Top Sprout
Creative Crafters #66 AG 08/08
Papercraft Challenges #96 Summer Fun 14/08
Love to Craft #75 AG 15/08

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



8 comments:

  1. fantastic and gorgeous card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I love the fun design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifull creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful and colorful card. I love it.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://thecraftingchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. complimenti bel progetto. grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge. continua a giocare con noi... Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute project. Love what you did with the eyes. Great job. Thanks for joining the challenge st Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The motive is so funny! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.