Monday 31 July 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Butterfly Girl

 

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today we have a new digi set in the Etsy shop called Butterfly Girl and I made a project with her:


I coloured the digis with Copics and fussy cut them. 
The background was mop up card from stamping with a stencil. I added some extra splashes of Oxide inks and some white splatters. I also heat embossed and stamped with  stamps from Janet's 'Background Noise' stamp set from AALL & Create.
I borrowed a cloud (Beach Love) and a bird (Bright Day) from some older sets.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

I Love ProMarkers #540 AG 06/08
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2330 Happy Summer 06/08
Creative Crafters #66 AG 08/08
Papercraft Challenges #96 Summer Fun 14/08
Love to Craft #75 AG 15/08

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. it's a gorgeous card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I like the coloration. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.