Pages

Friday, 22 April 2016

CAS: 3 Stamps



The current challenge at Less is More #272 is to use 3 stamps. This could be 3 individual stamps or the same 3 stamps used multiple times.

 

Here is what I made:



I stamped a flourish from the Elements 1 stamp set by Inkilicious on to ivory card and clear heat embossed it. The embossing tool resisted the ink which I applied with a blending tool. I used Memento Bamboo Leaves and Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers.

The butterflies were stamped and heat embossed with detail black powder.  They were coloured with watercolour pencils and then fussy cut. They were attached to the card with foam pads.

The sentiment is from another Inkilicious stamp set, called Reflections - Thinking of You



I would like to enter these challenges:

 Less Is More  Challenge #272 Use 3 stamps


Come and Get It Challenge #114 Things with Wings


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Butterfly Beauty


xoxo