Pages

Thursday, 14 April 2016

CAS: One Layer Geometric


This week's challenge at Less Is More is to create a one layer card with geometric shapes or patterns.



Sounds so easy, but in reality its not, as there is no room for error since there can be no cover-ups in a one layer card! 

Here is my make:



I used a Just a Trace stencil called Bobby Tiny Stencil and a blending tool and inks to put colour down. I used Crushed Olive, Danube Blue and Violet Posies. The stencil really is tiny, so I reversed the design alongside the first.
The sentiment is from Inkilicious. I stamped it in Jet Black archival ink and then clear heat embossed it.

My inner critic is saying that I was too heavy with the distress ink at first, but...hey-ho, you live and learn!

I'd like to enter into these challenges:

Less Is More Challenge #271 One Layer Geometric shapes or patterns


 Addicted to Stamps Challenge #189 Clean and Simple


xoxo