Thursday 12 July 2018

Gecko Galz: Enjoy the Journey 2


Hello!

We have a monthly challenge at the Gecko Galz blog and this month the theme is Enjoy The Journey. Please come along and join in the fun!

I made this fantasy fairy journey card with an adorable image from the Pixie Magic 2 collage sheet.


The papers are from the La Isla Bonita Paper Pack and the sentiment is from the Charming Words collage sheet. Glitter was added to the fairy wings, lantern and vines. I edged the papers, the image and the sentiment with Vintage Photo ink. Green card and orange dot paper are from my stash. 


•••

My next card uses an image from the Travel On collage sheet.


I teamed it with papers from the Lemonade Paper pack and black card from my stash.


***

Pixie Magic                   La Isla Bonita              Charming Words
   

Travel On                         Lemonade 
 

***
The following two cards were made for the challenge inspiration post on the first of the month and you can find the details here




That's all from me for now!



I hope you'll join our 'Enjoy The Journey' challenge where the Winner will get 
$25 shopping spree 
at the Gecko Galz shop.

The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product ...
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the $1 Wednesday deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Fairy Journey
Crafting from the Heart #214 AG 16/07
Crafting by Designs AG 18/07
Pause, Dream, Enjoy #28 AG 18/07
Make My Monday #75 Fantasy 22/07
Creates and Makes #22 AG 24/07
Crafty Creations #370 AG 24/07
Pile It On #144 Vintage/Retro 11/08
A Snowflakes Promise #53 AG 26/08


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.