Monday 9 July 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Beach Club


Hello!

We've had another fabulous week of hot, sunny weather and according to the forecast it's going to continue. Everyone is scared to say it, but we need some respite! The grass is yellow and the leaves are falling from the trees. In fact, not far from where I live, the moorland has been on fire for nine days - thankfully it is contained now.

For my Vera Lane Studio DT slot today, I've made a Summer card using The Beach Club digis:



Aren't these girls fabulous! I love that Janet gives her characters names. I used Darla and Sally in my card for today and I've saved CindyLu and Denise for another time.

I coloured the images with Copic markers and set them on top of a Distress Oxide gelli print. I used Fired Brick, Carved Pumpkin and Fossilized Amber - pressing them onto the gelli plate in layers. I lightly spritzed with water and took a print. I added some text stamping and inked the edges in Fired Brick and Black. Some torn washi tape grounds the Darla and Sally and adds some texture to the gelli print background. The sun is from Sunny digi set.



The Beach Club          
  

That's all from me for today.


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #424 Summer Fun 12/07
Jo's Scrapshack #241 AG 13/07 Top 3
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #85 AG 14/07
Crafting with Friends #71 AG 17/07
Dragonfly Journeys #122 Summer Lovin' 25/07
International Art & Soul #35 Summer Fun 25/07
Crafty Calendar Totally Girly 28/07 TOP 3

Simply Create Too #140 No Patterned Paper 28/07
Dragonfly Dreams Summer 31/07
Crafters Castle #7 AG 31/07

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.