Monday 2 July 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Tiny Fleur Fairies


Hello!

It's Monday and it's the beginning of July. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and life is feeling pretty good!

I'm here today with my Vera Lane Studio DT projects. We have a new release in the shop today, called Tiny Fleur Fairies and they are the cutest little things!

Here are my cards:


I cut some mixed media card into 10 x10 cm squares and smooshed them through Distress inks and water until I was satisfied. When dry, I added some stamping using a Stampendous Circles stamp. I inked the edges of the card in black.
The images were coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. I added some white Posca pen highlights. I adhered the images directly onto the background, cut the sentiments into strips and glued them in place.
I have some pre-made 13.5 x 13.5 cm card bases, so I decided to mat my backgrounds onto co-ordinating card and ink the edges of that before sticking them to the card base.

Pink Card:



Background: Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Stamping: Picked Raspberry DI
Fairy & Flowers: RV21, 23, 25 & YG11, 93, 95



Orange Card:



Background: Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Stamping: Mustard Seed DI
Fairy & Flowers: Y35, 38, YR04, 07 & YG11, 93, 95




Tiny Fleur Fairies




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pink Card
Inspiration Destination #153 AG 03/07
Crafting from the Heart #213 AG 09/07
Artistic Inspirations #203 AG 09/07 DT Favourite

Crafty Sentiments Bright Colours 09/07
Crafty Creations #369 AG (#2) 10/07
Digi Choosday #27 AG 10/07
Love to Scrap #111 AG 31/07 DT Favourite

Love to Craft July AG 31/07

Orange Card
Creative Craft Cottage #108 AG 03/07
Jo's Scrapshack #240 AG (#2)  06/07
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1826 AG 09/07
Try it on Tuesday Things with Wings 10/07
Lemon Shortbread #71 AG 16/07
Dream Valley #183 Bright and Beautiful 29/07
Crafty Girls #49 AG (#2) 31/07
Mix it Up #15 AG & Mixed Media 31/07

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.