Wednesday 25 July 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: 'Scrap It' ATC Coins


Hello!

We have an ATC Coin swap on at Vera Lane Studio - in the facebook group.
The theme this time is Scrap It - a perfect opportunity to use those tiny bits of paper floating around on your desk!

Here are the coins I made:


I covered my 2.5 inch circles with gelli print scraps using Mod Podge to secure them down, and then I added some torn strips of washi tape. I inked around the edges in black and placed my Hair Day ladies, coloured with Copics, on foam pads for a bit of dimension. The words are chit chat stickers from Tim Holtz.



That's all from me for today.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Jo's Scrapshack #243 AG 27/07
Angie's Digital Stamps #22 AG 28/07 WINNER

Crafting with an Attitude #41 AG 29/07
*Corrosive Challenges #7 AG 31/07
Cardz TV #57 AG 02/08
Crafting With Friends #72 AG 02/07
Aloha Friday Challenges #123 AG Friendly Faces 03/08
*Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #86 AG 04/08  
*613 Avenue Create #211 AG 04/08
Pixies Snippets Playground AG with snippets 05/08

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.