Firstly, let me welcome my new followers, Katrina Brown and Susan Renshaw.
Today I have something a little different to share.
I went to a mosaic workshop, run by Briony Machin, a couple of weeks ago and made this lovely festive wall hanging:
I really enjoyed making it and learned a lot. It is not, by any means, perfect, but I know what not to do next time!
The hardest part for me was cutting the glass tiles and trying not to fit too many into too small a space.
I love the leaves and red berries, and the snowflakes are delightful! Briony's mum makes these and has a shop, Red Shed Ceramics, on Etsy.
I'm going to another workshop this Sunday and would like to make something ready for Springtime.
Thanks for stopping by today.
* Try It On Tuesday Inspired by a Song 10/12 TOP 5
(Red, red robin comes bob, bob, bobbing along)
* Everybody's Art #459 AG 16/12
* A Perfect Time To Craft #Dec12 AG 27/12
* ABC Christmas Y for Yuletide 31/12 WINNER & TOP 3
* Ellibelle All Creatures Great and Small 31/12