I'm so glad you are here!
I've been batch making some Christmas cards with a lovely stamp from Woodware called Lino Cut Star Gazer. It is a beautiful stamp!
I made some in black and white with Crystal Stickles glitter outlining the hills and the moon and stars, and some I stamped in black over a coloured background. I used an acrylic block with Distress Oxide inks spritzed with water to stamp the background, then stamped the stamp on top. On some, the background colour was a bit washed out, so I added some watercolours on top to give a bit more depth of colour. All the stamping was done on white card, then cut out, inked around the edges and attached to an A6 card base which already had the sentiment stamped. I used a Posca white paint pen to outline the hare on the ones with coloured backgrounds, then Stickles glitter was applied along the hill outlines and in the sky.
That's all from me today.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* Crafty Catz #487 AG 19/12
* QKRs Sampede #376 AG 19/12
* The Sisterhood of Crafters Anything Christmas 22/12
* Crafty Creations #404 AG 23/12
* Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday All Creatures Great and Small 30/12
* Winter Wonderland AG Christmas 31/12* Lost Coast Portal to Creataivity #89 In the Deep Mid-Winter 31/12 WINNER
Aud Sentiments #242 Christmas/Winter + Sentiment 04/01
Sweet Stampin Christmas Dec Critters 08/01
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #62 AG 12/01