Monday 11 May 2020

* Vera Lane Studio: Sleep


Hello!

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio once again.
This week I have used a digi set that was released a couple of weeks ago called Sleep.


I coloured the images with Copic markers and a little Inktense watercolour pencils. The background was heat embossed in white using an Art by Marlene stencil. Various shades of blue Distress Oxides were smooshed onto the card using acetate until I got the effect I wanted. I added some script stamping in Broken China and inked the edges with Faded Jeans. I also added a hand drawn border.  I used the scalloped border stamp from the Be You digi set to ground the bed and finally cut the sentiment into strips, inked the edges and glued it directly onto the background.




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane.
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2019 AG 17/05
A Gem of a Challenge #10 AG 19/05
Allsorts Challenge #571/2 AG 22/05
MMM #122 Tone on Tone Background 24/05
A Perfect Time to Craft May AG 27/05
Classic Design Challenge May AG 27/05
A Place to Start Custom Background (3/8) 30/05


***


14 comments:

  1. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous. I love those sheep they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the great background and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun and super colourful card Carole..


    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and gorgeous design as always.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background is fabulous. I love the image you've chosen and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super fun creation and great colours. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and the sentiment is so true - despite sleep seeming to be elusive at times lol
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and gorgeous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sheep! It's a very cute card with great coloring. So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card, I'm loving the background and stamp. Thank you for joining our challenge at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at Make My Monday Challenge blog.
    Crafty Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your background blending is awesome and I love the cute image! Thanks so much for another fun and beautiful submission to our challenge a A Place To Start. We always look forward to seeing your work! Also, please accept my apology for the tardiness of this comment!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.