Monday 1 June 2020

* Vera Lane Studio: Plant Your Dreams


Hello!

Happy Monday!

At Vera Lane Studio today, we are delighted to share the new digi set from Janet Klein called Plant Your Dreams. The set has 3 image and 2 sentiments.

Here is what I made:


I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. I also coloured a cat from a set called Kat and Kadee (available on request).
The background has been heat embossed in white with stamps from AALL & Create. Distress Oxides inTwisted Citron, Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage were smooshed onto an acrylic block, spritzed and then the block printed onto the card. I  layered the oxides this way until I was happy with the coverage. I added some white splatters and stamped gardening words around the card edges. The edges of the background were inked in Peeled Paint and black.
Washi tape grounds the images. The sentiment was cut into strips, inked in black and glued to the background. Finally a thin black border was drawn. 


Plant Your Dreams               Kat and Kadee
  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane.
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Mon Make Own Background 08/06
Creative Fingers #187 AG 11/06
Not Just Cards May AG 11/06
Crafters Cafe AG 14/06
Arty Divas Challenge #23 AG 15/06
We Love 2 Create #6 AG MM 22/06
Love to Craft #47 AG 30/06


***

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous. I love it. Those image are so cute. We have been eating lettuce that I have grown from seed. I have never done that before. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carole. All the lovely detail in the background matches so nicely with the cute images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole I am back again. This time to thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog May Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! The gardening swords around the edge is such a clever idea!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore this Carol! Great image and design! Wow!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, so cute!! I love the images and the background is awesome! Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card with such adorable images. I definately need to invest in some of your stamps or digital images

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.