Monday 7 September 2020

* Path of Positivity: Take Time to Smell The Flowers



Hello!

Happy Monday!
I hope you are staying safe and well.

Today is the start of a new Path of Positivity challenge.

This month the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of Family Ties.

Prizes this month include:
  • $12 gift certificate from Bugaboo Stamps our guest sponsor for this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants. 
  • ONE image (value of $5 or less) from Scribbles Designs, for the post or project that the team deems most inspiring of the bunch based on all qualifying entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
So, our optional theme this month is Family Ties.  
Families are a very important part of our lives. This month create a project that shows one of your own family connections. 

Please remember in order to be eligible for the prizes your project must be positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way. 

I was lucky to receive an image from Bugaboo Stamps, our sponsor for this month, and quote from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.

My card represents my family tie with my sister. She is the kindest, most caring person I know and she will do anything to help anyone! She always puts her own needs behind those of her family and friends and I feel the sentiment expresses what she needs to be reminded from time to time.



I used the Pretty Flower Girl digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps with a sentiment, Take Time ... Set 1 from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. I coloured the image with Copics and fussy cut it. I used Alizarin Crimson Brushos, sprinkled lightly onto 300 gsm card and lightly spritzed with water, to create the pink background. I overlaid a die cut white card to let the pink show through and adhered the image in place. The sentiment was cut with a banner die and adhered on foam tape for dimension.

Many thanks to Bugaboo Stamps, this month's guest sponsor,
and to Scribbles Designs as the ongoing sponsor of the challenge


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #83 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 

I'll be back in two weeks with my midway Path of Positivity project
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Catch the Bug Sept AG 12/09
Creative Moments #198 AG 20/09
A Perfect Time to Craft AG Sept 27/09
Classic Design Challenge AG Sept 27/09
Lets Create and Craft #163 AG 30/09
Jans Digi Stamps Sept AG 04/10

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brusho background and the die cut allowing all that beautiful color to show through! The image is beautiful too, and not what I typically think of from Bugaboo! Love how this all came together 😊 So glad you shared this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and I hope you'll come back soon to play along again!
    ~Karen Page, DT member for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and beautiful card for your sister! That background is beautiful with the brusho and die cut over it! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the die for a peek-a-boo backdrop for your delightful image. Thank you for sharing your delicate creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Thank you for sharing with us over here at A perfect time to craft, best of luck with your entry.
    Hayley DT Member for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.