For this week's Guest DT project for AALL & Create I made a card. I used products from four designers and made a simple watercolour background with Copic coloured focal images.
1. Firstly I masked along the edges of a piece of 4.5 by 6.5 inch watercolour card.
2. I stamped the Lotza Diamonds stencil with Distress Oxides, then stamped the two hollyhock flowers in grey Versafine Claire. I stamped the 'find the road to happiness' sentiment from Background Voices and some Reverse Diamonds in black along the edges of the panel.
3. I used a water brush to bleach out a little of the colour from the leaves of the flower. I then used Oxides to colour the hollyhock. I added some white and yellow Posca paint pen dots to the flower centres.
4. White splatters were added over the background.
7. I doodled a border around the panel and added some inky splashes in two diagonal corners.
8. I stamped one of the sentiments from set #451 onto black card and heat embossed in white. This was trimmed and added to the card on foam tape.
9. I matted the card onto black card and adhered to a 5 x 7 inch card blank.