Monday 28 June 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Little Birds


Hello

For my Vera Lane Studio project this week I made a couple of ATCs. 

Recently the Bird's Nest digi set was released and so I coloured up the image and since I love both sentiments I found another girl and birdie from an older set called Joyful (available on request).

I coloured my images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. They are adhered to a background made from stamping in Oxides with one of Janet's stencils, #116 Tre Fiori. Extra stamping was added in toning Oxides and also in black as a border using #470 Reverse Diamonds and #484 Scripted Diamonds,


Janet's 'Wishy Washi' washi tape grounds the girls. The sentiments were cut up into strips and adhered.

Bird's Nest                          Joyful (on request)

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:
AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Gem of a Challenge #13 AG 01/07
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #160 AG 03/07
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2126 AG 04/07
Inspiration Station Challenge #8 Be Kind 14/07
We Love 2 Create #7 AG MM 22/07 TOP 3



10 comments:

  1. Hi Carole
    Fabulous cards …love the colours and the cute images …are they AALL & CReate ….
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sylvie. The main images are digi stamps by Janet Klein from Vera Lane Studio on Etsy. x

      Delete
  2. Hi Carole your ATCs are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC's! Love the bright, fresh yellow backgrounds that set your focal images off beautifully.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ATCs are so cute, Carole! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing cards! Love the colours.
    I have a new PC and lost all my saved images..thank goodness I kept all my order emails. I am slowly re-downloading my digitals, guess you can't 'lose' clear stamps!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness, these ATC's are adorable and so colorful! Great intrepretation of the inspiration photo at The Inspiration Station. Thanks for playing and we hope to see you often! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic color combos, Carole, and I love that you did ATCs! Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome artwork! Those stamps just make me laugh. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.