Monday 1 November 2021

Path of Positivity: Be Grateful


Hello!

Today is the start of a new Path of Positivity challenge.
The challenge lasts for the month of November.

This month the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of 
Be Grateful.

We have no sponsor this month and in the spirit of being GRATEFUL for what we have in our lives already, it will just be for fun!


There is such a lot to be grateful for, but let's start with everyday life itself. Recently I've seen a couple of posts on social media which made me stop and think, and I'd like to share them here:

  

So, even if we don't think we have a lot, and that is usually measured in material goods, we are rich in many ways. 
I am grateful for my health, the job that I had and the home that I live in. I am grateful that my parents encouraged me to achieve academically and creatively. I am grateful that I look on the positive side and can help others.

My project this week uses some new-to-me products - Tim Holtz Christmas mica sprays and a Lynne Perrella stamp.  My sentiment is one that I do try to live by. Giving is so easy to do - it could simply be a smile, a helping hand or something physical. It doesn't have to be a momentous gesture, just an act of kindness and thoughtfulness.

Here is my project:


I coloured the images (from PaperArtsy set LP049) with Inktense Watercolour pencils and made the background with mica sprays and TH mixed media background stamps.
The sentiment is a Small Talk sticker.
I love the shimmer of the mica sprays!  


That's all for now.
We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!

The link up is here: Challenge #96 Path of Positivity.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Mix it Up #55 AG 30/11

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is wonderful. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole I'm catching up on your fabulous creations because I've had a very nasty stomach virus..your cards are totally gorgeous..have a fab weekend hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.