I made a panel to add to my journal with a Christmas theme:
I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. The background was stamped with oxide inks using #485 Reverse Stars, then extra colour added with blending sponges. Iridescent modelling paste was applied through the #126 Lotza Starz stencil and some white paint splatters. More stars were stamped in black around the edges and a doodled border drawn. The gnomes and sheep were adhered directly onto the background with some of Janet Klein's lovely #21 Beach Rock washi tape for grounding.
(Stamps, stencil and washi tape from AALL & Create)
That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Here's all the info you need:
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* CRAFT Challenge #617 Christmas 17/11 TOP 3
* Allsorts Challenge #650 Christmas 19/11
* Pammies Inky Pinkies #2146 AG 21/11 TOP 3
ABC Christmas W is for Whimsical 30/11
* Crafters Castle #47 AG 31/11
* 613 Avenue Create #11 AG 03/12
* Ally's Angels #51 AG 06/12
* Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge AG 12/12