Monday 1 November 2021

Gecko Galz: Magical Dreams

 

Hello

Firstly, let me give a warm welcome to my new followers, Joanne Balaz and Tammy Smith. It's a pleasure to have you visit me.


At Gecko Galz this November, we have another busy month. 
All month long, until the 29th, we have the blog customer challenge and the theme is 
We also have the Christmas Challenge and a monthly Image challenge, as well as 4 Facebook challenges.

The winner of the Customer challenge will get a $25 Gecko Galz Etsy Store voucher and the runner up a $12 voucher. There are plenty of free Gecko Galz images if you don't already own any. Each blog post has a free image to collect and, if you sign up for the monthly newsletter, there is the chance to claim a free collage set each month.  Also if you make any purchase of $2 or more you receive a free image.

This time I made a set of 4 cards which I'll probably tie together and give as a gift.
I used a beautiful collage sheet called Magical Spring and the details on each image are incredibly beautiful. Here are all 4 cards and below I'll show each one separately so that you can see the lovely detailed images.


The cards are all designed similarly with the beautiful image, gold matting and paper flowers and foliage (courtesy of Tim's Sizzix dies).
I used paper from Tattered Dutchess.


Here I have close ups showing the beautiful detail in each magical image.


I love the unicorn on this one, but equally I love the two children in fancy head dresses in the background - can you see them? One is a white rabbit and the other is a bird:

I have no idea what this girl's notice says, but the image is breathtaking - the bird and the nest amid all the lovely flowers:

And finally, this girl has angel wings - it doesn't get more magical than that!

That's all for now!
I hope you'll join our Magical Dreams Challenge where the winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product 
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!


I'll be back on the 20th October with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Magical Dreams"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Classic Design #11 AG 27/11
A Perfect Time to Craft #11 AG 27/11
Love to Scrap #151 AG 30/11
Love to Craft #64 AG 30/11
Sognando Scrap #96 AG 30/11 

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
***

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card collection, the pink and gold is a lovely colour combination. I love those images that you have used but can't seem to find them on the Gecko Gals Etsy shop, could you point me in the right direction please.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorraine, Thanks for your kind words. I can't find the collage sheet either at the moment - they must be waiting to be put back in the shop. When they are available, I'll let you know. xx

      Delete
    2. Lorraine,
      I have collage set news .... please email me at
      caroleannjones2@msn.com
      xx

      Delete
  2. A nice vintage feel to these. Thanks for playing with us at Sognando Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.