Monday 1 November 2021

Vera Lane Studio: Reindeer Games


 Hello

This is my second post today. The first one is here.

Welcome to November at Vera Lane Studio.

Today is a new digi set release day and this is one for Christmas crafting. It is called Reindeer Games and has Rudolf and Cupid along with three sentiments and a verse. Head over to the Etsy shop to have a look:)

I made a couple of ATCs:


I coloured the reindeer with Copics and fuss cut them. Their background was heat embossed in white using Janet's stamp set # 494 'X or O' from AALL & Create. I then smooshed the cards in Distress Oxide puddles and stamped another 'X or O' stamp for the ground. I added trees from the Moose Hunt set. Bipasha's 'Power Words' washi tape acts as grounding for my characters.

Reindeer Games                  Moose Hunt

 

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #570 Add Layers 03/11
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #168 AG 06/11
Corrosive Challenges #10 AG 10/11
Crafters Cafe #277 AG 13/11 TOP 3
Mix it Up #55 AG 30/11



5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab fun imagrd you sure have brought them to life thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
    Kisses, Karolina Scraffky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.