Monday 12 December 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Time for Christmas

 

Hello

It's Monday again and time for my DT day at Vera Lane Studio

 I am using the Time for Christmas set as I love these dinky, squishy characters.

I made a set of ATCs:


Aren't they the sweetest little people!

I coloured them with alcohol markers and made a smooshed Distress Oxide background with a couple of pink inks. I added some background stamping and some stamping in black around the edges and I also added some white heat embossed script (all stamps are Janet's 'Background Noise' from AALL & Create and it is my absolute favourite background stamp set). I added some chunky enamel for good measure.
I fussy cut my characters and trees and also some borders (from the Vera's Borders set). The sentiments are also from the Time for Christmas digi set.


I decided to make a Christmas card using one of the ATCs as a topper - it's on a smooshed Distress Oxide background. and I added a gingham ribbon and bow.




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Knockouts #482 Snow Much Fun 14/12
PIP Challenges 2250 AG 18/12
A Perfect Time to Craft Dec AG 28/12
A Place to Start Dec AG/Happy Hols 30/12 Rising Star
Winter Wonderland Challenge AG Christmas 31/12 WINNER
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #69 Christmassy 31/12
Crafting Happiness #137 Christmas 31/12
613 Avenue Create Dec AG/Up in the Sky 31/01
Moving Along with the Times #149 Christmas 30/12 (2/5)
The Outlawz Challenges (& Paper-la-mode Add Snow 30/12 TOP PICK



Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. these are so cute and beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ATC's are adorable!! They would be perfect in our challenge over at Paper à la Mode where the theme is Add Snow! We are a challenge for almost everything except greeting cards...No cards! Here's the link if you'd like to play along with us! https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2022/11/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely adorable, Carole. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are fantastic Carole!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing over at Paper à la Mode! These ATC's are adorable with their whimsical sweeties! They are so cute! Great colors and the snowy backgrounds make them perfect for our challenge! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards and ATCs are adorable!! Thank you for entering our December Christmas Challenge. Hope you'll share more of your art with us.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper a la mode Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable ATC's! Thank you for sharing your creation in the December challenge at Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.