Monday 19 December 2022

* Path of Positivity: Joy to the World

  

  Hello

Welcome to the December Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on SHARING YOUR DREAMS FOR THE FUTURE.  

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

 I made a card using Card-io Stamps to share my dreams for the future. The sentiment simply says 'joy' and represents my dream of Joy to the World.


Aren't these lovely images. I discovered this stamp company at a local craft fair. They are a small, family business in the UK and have been trading for quite a number of years, but are a new discovery for me. I love the sets which have many small stamps to make lovely scenes. I used a combination of three sets for my card - each set works perfectly on it's own or can be used in conjunction with other sets. I used the twiggy branch for the wreath. My focal feature, the sleepy fox, is from a newer stamp set called Holly Hide-Away and some Mini Tall Trees were stamped on the horizon.
Glamour Dust glitter was applied to the snow drifts and the twigs on the wreath. A tiny tag has the word joy stamped upon it and a check bow finishes the off card.


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #107 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

PIP Challenges 2251 AG 26/12 Honourable Mention
Stamping Sensations December Winter Wonderland 28/12
A Perfect Time to Craft Dec AG 28/12
Creative Knockouts #483 'Tis the Season 29./12
Winter Wonderland Challenge AG Christmas 31/12
INTASS #148 Winter 31/12
Dream Valley Challenges #284 Christmas 08/01
As You Like It AG for Christmas 08/01

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and the bow is a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, always love a Christmas wreath, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations Challenge.

    Happy Christmas and our thanks for your support of the challenge this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and lovely choice of inky sky! Thank you for playing along with the team at Stamping Sensations with this lovely card! Happy Holidays! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and your pretty colours look fab against the black and white. Thank you for sharing at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love the branch you used to make the wreath and the scene inside the wreath is so wonderful!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've become a bit of a Cardio and Lavinia freak of late and this sleepy fox is one of my faves! Lovely card
    (And I see you're in the NW of England so you mustn't be too far away from me!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us at As You Like It. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.