Monday 19 December 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Capricorn

 

Hello

It is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and today I am sharing my final zodiac tag. 

It's Miss Capricorn's turn and she is a such a sweetheart.


She is coloured with Copics and pencils and fussy cut. I added foam tape and popped her on the inky tag with torn Power Words washi tape (by Bipasha from AALL & Create) for grounding. The tag was spritzed with mica spays and the green has a beautiful copper shimmer. I heat embossed in white and stamped in black using the Scripted Hearts stamp, also from AALL & Create. 
Here is a closer look at little Miss Capricorn:


Capricorn (girl)                            Capricorn (boy)
 

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

 * PIP Challenges 2251 AG 26/12
Dragonfly Dreams Anything BUT Christmas 31/12
613 Avenue Create Dec AG/Up in the Sky 31/01

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.