Monday 26 December 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Snow Much Fun


 Hello

Happy Boxing Day! 

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Day, if you celebrate.

At Vera Lane Studio, we have a new-ish digi set called Snow Much Fun and I made what for me is a clean and simple journal page with the adorable squishy characters:


This is what we should be doing today - shaking away the cobwebs and whizzing down slopes on sledges (or at least taking a brisk walk :) )

I coloured the digis with Copics and fussy cut them. The background was inked with Elements Inks and using torn paper masks to create the skyline and the snow banks. White embossing enamel was scattered and heated from underneath to produce the snow effect and the sentiment was cut into strips.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Winter Wonderland Challenge AG Christmas 31/12
613 Avenue Create Dec AG/Up in the Sky 31/01 TOP ROCKER
INTASS #148 Winter 31/12
Crafty Gals Corner #238 Tis the Season 10/01
Creative Moments #241 Christmas?Winter 10/01

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS Carole
    Link to my 12 Days of Christmas HERE

    MUCH🎄LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Tis the Season" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.