Monday 5 December 2022

* Path of Positivity: Peace on Earth

 

  Hello

Welcome to the December Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on SHARING YOUR DREAMS FOR THE FUTURE.  

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

 I made a card using die cut elements to share my dreams for the future. The sentiment says it all - I want Peace on Earth.


I used a selection of Sizzix 
(Tim Holtz) dies to make my little robin scene. I coloured card with Distress Oxides before die cutting the wreath and foliage, but as the bird is a layered die, I cut this from white card then coloured it to make it into robin. I splattered water over it to bleach out some colour and give it a few speckles. 
The sentiment was die cut using the Tiny Alphabet (the first time I have used this and it was a massive learning circle). I ended up using sticky back film on white card before die cutting the letters. I placed them onto a black background for dramatic effect.


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #107 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cut It Up Challenge #266 Winter 15/12 Top Pick
Creative Fingers #244 AG 15/12
Crafty Calendar Dec AG 28/12
Crafting Happiness #137 Christmas 31/12 Top Pick
Dare2bArtzy Dec CAS 31/12
INTASS #148 Winter 31/12
613 Avenue Create Dec AG/Up in the Sky 31/01 TOP ROCKER & WINNER
 

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing and gorgeous. I love the color variations on the die cuts. This is truly so peaceful and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I love all the different layers, and especially love anything with birds!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very beautiful card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love that little robin and wreath!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Winter challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The bird/wreath look fabulous! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, your card is just gorgeous! I love the robin! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.